- This is an online art program.
- Live lesson time: Mondays, 4 to 4:45 PM (If a student is unable to attend the live lesson, please contact us and we will email you a recording.) Lessons begin Monday, August 24th.
- Lesson Content: Lessons will include step-by-step instruction with Ms. Marsha or Ms. Rebecca and cover a variety of beginner drawing and watercolor techniques. Students will learn about the elements of art, principles of design, and art history.
- You can view a sample lesson by going to: https://www.1020artworks.com/1020-artworks-studio-online-art-les
- Materials You Will Need: access to a computer, smartphone, or Ipad-white paper *copy paper will work, but thicker paper is preferred (80 lb. or heavier)-crayons-washable markers-pencil and eraser-set of watercolors (any brand)-black permanent marker-black ink pen-glue -scissors
- Supply kits are available for pick-up at the studio for an additional $20.
6-Week Zoom Class: Beg. Drawing/Watercolor Class
Do you need a drawing supply kit ($20)?