- This is an online art program.
- Live lesson time: Thursdays, 4:15 to 5 PM (If a student is unable to attend the live lesson, please contact us and we will email you a recording.) Lessons begin Monday, August 24th.
- Lesson Content: Lessons will include step-by-step instruction with Ms. Marsha or Ms. Rebecca and cover a variety of drawing techniques. Class themes will include Anime, cartooning, animals, and landmarks.
- Materials You Will Need: access to a computer, smartphone, or Ipad-white paper *copy paper will work, but thicker paper is preferred (80 lb. or heavier), pencil, eraser, paper stomp (tortillon) or Q-Tips, ruler, set of watercolors (any brand)-black permanent marker, black ink pen, & set of colored pencils
- Drawing supply kits are available for pick-up at the studio for an additional $28. Kits include our supply favorites!
6-Week Zoom Class: Drawing for Older Artists
Would you like a drawing supply kit ($30)?