Fri, Mar 10|
Sip n' Create! Jewelry Shamrocks
Create a dazzling shamrock using recycled jewelry! This is an adult art class.
Time & Location
Mar 10, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Belleville, 841 Wabash Ave, Belleville, IL 62220, USA
About the Event
Join 1020 Artworks Studio on Friday, March 10 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM to create a dazzling shamrock made from recycled jewelry.
- This class is for guests, 18 years of age and older.
- Recycled jewelry will be provided, but feel free to also use your own recycled jewelry for a more personal touch!
- Guests are welcome to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy during the class.
- Step-by-step instruction will be provided and no painting experience is necessary.
- $30 per person (includes all painting materials)
- Pre-registration is required. Be sure to register in advance as space is limited.
- For questions, please call (618) 267-3205 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3/10 Sip n' Create! Shamrocks
March 10th, 6:30 to 8:30 PM Fee includes all painting materials.